Instagram Shots

Sunday, June 18

Sponsored Review: Beauty Friends II Cucumber Essence Mask Sheet

Hello all~


Skin18 has been nice enough to send me a mask sheet for a review. I haven't done any mask sheet reviews and the first one goes to them! The mask sheet they sent me was from Beauty Friends II. Cucumber Essence Mask Sheet Pack.

It arrived to me packed very cutely in gift paper along with a 'thank you' card!




Note that they have this tiny warning to remind you of the product expiry date.






Unfortunately my mask sheet was very very near the expiration date, about 10 days from it? But that wasn't a huge problem as I used it immediately a few days after receiving it.

Let's open and take a look inside!





The moment I opened the packet, it smelled so much like fresh cucumbers. I couldn't hate the smell! In fact it is very very refreshing. The mask sheet was soaked with essence so much that it dripped off my hands! And there are still excess in the packet to apply anywhere else!

However the mask sheet itself was rather thick and had a very large fit. But after putting it on my face, it felt really nice and cooling especially around the cheeks and forehead.


Wiping the excess on the neck

I notice that the mask sheet dries up within 15 minutes. It's not recommended for us to apply the mask sheet for more than 20 minutes but my usual mask sheets are still wet when I peel them off. The essence on my face dries up in about 5 minutes! I actually loved it. I dislike having so much essence on my face that it felt sticky but this one absorbs really well into my skin.

I love how it leaves a tight and refreshing feeling on my skin. Honestly I think I would prefer this over any other mask sheets I've used.

Skin type: 
All skin types

When to use: 
I usually do my mask sheets at night. Toner - Mask Sheet - Eye Cream - Moisturizer.

Scent: 
It smells like freshly sliced cucumbers

Pros: 

  • Non-sticky
  • Lots of essence packed in the mask sheet
  • Absorbs fast after peeling off the mask sheet
  • Skin feels tighter and smoother


Cons: 

  • Thick mask sheet

The verdict:
Absolutely loved it! It absorbs really quickly and leaves no sticky residue which I personally prefer it to be that way. In this case, I can go to bed without my skin feeling sticky and worry about it getting onto my pillows.

Get yours at: Skin18

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a really good product, need it. Nice honest review dear.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time hearing this mask brand as well as Skin18. I love finding new websites that sell Korean skincare products with competitive price. Thanks for sharing this, Mellie!

    Jolie
    Joliecious.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good, I love masks so much! Thanks for visiting my blog recently, I'll be following you on G+ from now on. Let me know if you want to follow each other on social networks!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment